Spending time in nature has been found to promote health. Forest Mind is a Finnish method of mental skills exercises designed to utilize and intensify the natural healing effects of forests.
Even a short walk in nature helps you to concentrate better and gives you a refreshing break in the middle of the day. This easy walk in the forest paths is suitable for everyone.
Relax and enjoy nature!
Anyone can use the Forest Mind exercises consciously and purposefully to develop internal mental skills that support physical and mental wellness. Forest Mind is ideal for promoting self-awareness, relaxation, stress relief, refreshment, and invigoration.
During Forest Mind wellness walk you will hear about nature's healing effects and get to try some invigorating and mind-opening Forest Mind exercises. Practice listening your mind and body, being present in a moment and interaction – vital skills in everyday living. You may also recognise new strengths and resources within yourself.
Forest Mind wellness exercises help boost team spirit, too!
FEELING NATURE – BODY SENSATIONS – MIND OBSERVATION – RELAXATION – INVIGORATION
Forest Mind Wellness Walk
• duration 60-90 minutes as agreed
• walking distance 1-2 km, light exercise
• minimum price is for 10 people, additional participants according the price list
• groups of more than 15 people will be divided in two
• suitable for everyone, but participants need to be able to to walk in forest paths and uneven terrain
• applicable for disabled participants, ask more
What to bring
• warm outdoor clothing suitable for weather, shoes that allow walking along forest paths
• water bottle