Private exhibition visit in Haltia - unique possibility!
Due to current situation we temporarily offer private visits to Haltia's exhibitions.
The absolute maximum number of visitors is 10 persons at a time.
Please choose your visiting date and time from the calendar above.
Haltia's exhibitions are exceptionally open for private groups with pre-booking only. Come and explore our main exhibition of Finnish Nature and the praised Recharge Your Brain in Nature special exhibition along other changing exhibitions with your group, or even only by yourself! This is the second best option to going to the forest by yourself. Remember to explore our outdoor exhibition area as well.
The most popular elements of our exhibitions are the landscape panorama, the mysterious 'Mother Nature's call' room where you can see the northern lights, the cozy wilderness hut, the golden eye's egg familiar from the Finnish epic Kalevala and the childerns favourites: animals' nests!
Visit includes a private entrance to the exhibtions for your group for 2 hrs. The absolute maximum number of visitors is 10 persons in a group. Audio guides are at your use. There will be no other guests or personnel in the exhibition rooms at the same time.
Please inform your estimate number of visitors upon making the reservation.
Book your visit in advance!
* Please notice that this private visit includes a maximum number of 10 persons.
* Our staff will guide your group to the exhibition halls safely in the beginning of your visit.
* You do not need a separate exhibition ticket for this private visit.
* Museum-card, any type of discount card or recreational vouchers are not valid for this private visit.
* Children under the age of 15 must have an adult guardian with them.
Available dates shown on the calendar.
Price: 100,00 €
Group size: max. 10 persons
Make the most out of your visit at Haltia and Nuuksio and rent snowshoes before or afer your exhibition visit and head to the woods!