We welcome you to explore Nuuksio - the green jewel of Southern Finland - on our guided trek.
This guided trek will start and end by the Finnish Nature Centre Haltia. A professional wilderness guide will greet you by the centre and then guide you on the trails through forests. You will se a variety of landscapes including wilderness lakes, hear about the current natural phenomena and learn about "Freedom to roam" - the concept practiced in Finland.
The guide will take you to a bonfire place or hut where coffee/tea will be made on an open fire for you to be enjoyed with a trekking snack. (Please notice that outdoor open fires can be lit only when the forest fire warning is not in action.)
- A professional, first-aid skilled wilderness guide
- Fireside coffee/tea break with a snack
- FInnish nature as its best
Please take with you:
- Outdoor clothing and shoes according to weather
- A bottle fo water (can be filled at the Nature Centre or bought from Restaurant Haltia)
- (Camera/binoculars according to liking)
You can reach Finnish Nature Centre Haltia either by a car or with a bus. Please find more information HERE.
Finnish Nature Centre Haltia is open with full services before and after this trek. Restaurant Haltia