NUUKSIO: Hike the Beautiful Forest Trails
Come and see the beautiful scenery, breath the cleanest air in the world, hear the silence, smell the fresh forest and feel the Northern paths under your feet!
During this activity we will hike and see the most beautiful spots and sights of Nuuksio National Park. The guide will tell you about the local nature and in the midway we will gather around open fire and fill our bellies with local delicacies served with traditional Finnish pot coffee, tea and blueberry soup. If you wish you also have the possibility to dip in the pure and clear waters of the wilderness lakes!
- Duration of the activity is about 3h
- Lenght of the hike is about 4 - 5 km (if you wish we can also hike a shorter route 2km)
- This activity can be arranged in all weather conditions and all year around
- For bigger groups than 20 persons please ask availability: email@example.com
Finland is a natural wonderland with 40 national parks and a land of nearly 200 thousand lakes, which provides a unique adventure playground for outdoor people! Nuuksio National Park is located only about 30 min from Helsinki. The national park and its surrounding backwoods have always been a wilderness area and therefore an unique destination to explore the stunning Finnish nature.
- What to pack: Outdoorsy clothing matching the weather, good shoes to explore off the beaten track. In winter please dress warm and bring an extra layer for the break
- In case of rain we will provide good and comfortable rain capes
- Guest requirements: Ability to walk on the forest trails. Children are also very welcome, but please ask more information by email. In case of any allergies please let us know it well beforehand
- Dry toilets can be found along the route
- Meeting point: Kattilantie 424, 03220 Vihti (Bus 245 from Espoo center)
- Please see the terms and cancellation policy below!
Please check out also our other activities here: https://forestful.johku.com/en_US
Nature and wilderness guide, wild herb, forestmind and kayaking instructor