NUUKSIO: Mindful Walk in Peaceful Nature
Come and see the beautiful scenery, breath the cleanest air in the world, hear the silence, smell the fresh forest, feel the Northern paths under your feet and connect your senses with nature!
Join us for a mindful walk which brings you all the positive health benefits that come from spending time in nature. During the walk we will clarify our thoughts and connect our senses with nature while seeing the most beautiful spots and sights of Nuuksio National Park. The activity includes information about the health effects of spending time in nature and we also do some yoga based stretching and meditation. This activity will help you to become relaxed and recharged. In the midway we will gather around open fire and fill our bellies with local delicacies served with traditional Finnish pot coffee, tea and blueberry soup. If you wish you also have the possibility to dip in the pure and clear waters of the wilderness lakes!
- Duration of the activity 3,5 - 4h
- Lenght of the walk is about 4km (if you wish we can also walk a shorter route 2km)
- This activity can be arranged in all weather conditions and all year around
- For bigger groups than 20 persons please ask availability: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finland is a natural wonderland with 40 national parks and a land of nearly 200 thousand lakes, which provides a unique adventure playground for outdoor people! Nuuksio National Park is located only about 30 min from Helsinki. The national park and its surrounding backwoods have always been a wilderness area and therefore an unique destination to explore the stunning Finnish nature.
- What to pack: Outdoorsy clothing matching the weather, good shoes to explore off the beaten track
- In case of rain we will provide good and comfortable rain capes
- Guest requirements: Ability to walk on the forest trails. Children are also very welcome, but please ask more information by email. In case of any allergies please let us know it well beforehand
- Dry toilets can be found along the route
- Meeting point: Free parking lot at Kattilantie 424, 03220 Vihti (Bus 245 from Espoo center)
- Please see the terms and cancellation policy below!
Please check out also our other activities here: https://forestful.johku.com/en_US
If you need transportation to Nuuksio National Park please ask more by email
Here is also a link to route planner (public transport): https://www.hsl.fi/en/timetables-and-routes
If you need accommodation in the Nuuksio area please ask for tips by email
And if you want to spend a memorable night in the tentsile tree tent in Nuuksio: https://honkalintu.johku.com/en_US/tentsile-experience-ecocamp-nuuksio/reserve-tentsile-experience-eco-camp-in-nuuksio-national-park-espoo-finland
Nature and wilderness guide, wild herb, forestmind and kayaking instructor
Here a link of our partner in Nuuksio:
Haltia – The Finnish Nature Centre – is a popular exhibition centre situated by Nuuksio National Park https://haltia.com/en/