Come and see the beautiful scenery, breath the cleanest air in the world, hear the silence, smell the evergreen fresh forest and feel the Northern paths under your snowshoes!
Join us for a winter adventure by snowshoes! First we learn the basics of snowshoeing and then head off for a guided walk in Nuuksio. Along the way we hear about the local nature while experiencing the wintery wonderland. During the break we will enjoy warm drinks (berry juice or Finnish glögg)
If you wish we can also light a campfire, feel the atmosphere of the fire and cook traditional pot coffee (separate program and price). Please ask more: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duration of the activity is 2 hours or according to your wish. The lenght of the hike can be modified to your group
- This activity is available from January - beginning of April. In case of too little snow we can replace the snowshoeing with hiking or you may cancel the activity
- For bigger groups than 16 persons please ask availability: email@example.com / +358 50 5413252
- The default location is Nature Center Haltia and it's surrounding area, other locations are also possible
- Minimum charge is for 10 persons, prices are including VAT 10%
- The price is inclucing the guiding, snowshoes and poles and the warm drink
What to pack: Outdoorsy clothing matching the weather (we prefer layers, so bring an extra layer for the break!), hiking boots or similar kind of winter boots. Water bottle is recommended too.
Please see the terms and cancellation policy below!
Nature and wilderness guide, snowshoeing, wild herb, forestmind and kayaking instructor
Being in nature not only makes you feel better emotionally but it contributes to your physical wellbeing by reducing blood pressure, heart rate, muscle tension, and the production of stress hormones only after 10 minutes!